Buttermilk is one of the popular cooling beverages in India. Most people love to add it to their diet in hot summers. However, it’s also one of the best skin retreating agents.
The nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants in the buttermilk relieve inflammation, sunburns, and other skincare allergies.
The soothing effects of buttermilk are, however, not utilized by most skincare products. If you’re looking for natural skin care products without any harmful effects, ISAAC luxe is here to provide you with the best products.
Dr. Geetika at the skincare clinic guides and supports you in the complete healing process. Here, you’ll find the benefits of buttermilk for glowing skin, how to prepare and use buttermilk for skin glowing.
Benefits of Buttermilk For Skin
Buttermilk is used in several skincare medications, including treating rashes, allergies, and inflammation. Here’s the complete list of benefits of buttermilk for skin glowing.
- Treats Blemishes – Regularly exfoliate with the buttermilk to obtain better skincare results. The regular exfoliation of the skin with buttermilk ensures softer and plump skin. Also, it’s effective in treating blemishes. The deep cleansing activity eliminates the accumulated skin toxins and promotes brighter skin.
- Treats Complex Skin-Related Issues – Buttermilk has a cooling effect on the skin. It’s highly efficient in treating several skincare issues. The cooling properties of buttermilk treat inflammation and other skin irritation. Make sure you apply and massage with a mixture of buttermilk and honey for better results.
- Reduces Sunburns – Are you suffering from skin burns or sunburns? If that’s the case, here’s amazing buttermilk for skin that helps restore and rejuvenate nourishing skin. Exfoliate skin sign buttermilk and honey for a few minutes. And within a few weeks, it reduces sunburns by eliminating dead skin cells.
- Reduces Acne Scars – The Alpha-Hydroxy acids or AHAs in the buttermilk make it a better skincare natural remedy than other remedies. These acids help in treating several skincare issues such as acne, pimples, blemishes, and pop-outs.
- Cleanses Skin – The buttermilk application is regularly beneficial, especially for people prone to oily skin and clogged pores. The lactic acid in the buttermilk draws out accumulated dirt, dust, makeup oils, clogged dead cells, and other impurities and cleanses the deep layers of the skin.
- Prevents Aging – Buttermilk is well known for treating premature aging due to the antioxidants present in it. These antioxidants protect the skin from free radical damage. Hence, it’s one of the best natural substances that prevent aging symptoms within a few weeks.
- Ensures Glowing Skin – As discussed earlier, buttermilk helps in the deep cleansing of the skin. Massaging with buttermilk helps in the deep penetration of lactic acid that removes the dead skin cells, and other toxic substances accumulate in between the skin tissue layers. Hence, it promotes glowing skin.
- Acts as a Moisturizer – If you are suffering from dry skin, make sure you apply buttermilk with honey or drink an adequate amount of buttermilk each day. The lactic acid, AHAs, and other antioxidants in the buttermilk treat dryness, chapped lips, and other skin complications. Hence, it acts as the best moisturizer at a cheaper cost.
- Flush Out Toxins – Buttermilk is also helpful to flush out accumulated toxins from the skin and the internal part so the body. The coolness in the buttermilk is highly beneficial in treating dryness and other related issues. In a nutshell, it’s an all-in-one skincare product.
- Promotes Youthful Skin – Do you know buttermilk is a rich source of astringents that promotes youthful skin? Regular massage of buttermilk with honey ensures plump, smooth, and softer skin. It even additionally tones your skin and makes it look clear and youthful.
How To Use Buttermilk For Glowing Skin?
Most people often fail to utilize the entire benefit of buttermilk. So, to make the usage of buttermilk for skincare here is a complete step-by-step process.
Step 1: Take Buttermilk And Honey – Take two tablespoons of buttermilk along with the half tablespoon of honey.
Step 2: Mix Well – Mix the mixture well into a bowl.
Step 3: Apply – Apply it to the face and neck area at night time.
Step 4: Rinse – After applying for half an hour to an hour, rinse it using lukewarm water.
Step 5: Apply Night Cream or Moisturizer – Finally, apply either night cream or moisturizer to plump and youthful skin.
How To Make Buttermilk At Home?
If you aren’t aware of the buttermilk preparation, here’s a step-by-step process. All you need is a handful of curd and water with little ingredients based on your preference.
Step 1: Take Curd Or Yogurt – Take curd or yogurt into a mixer jar.
Step 2: Blend – Blend it.
Step 3: Add Water – Add water and again blend it.
Step 4: Add Required Ingredients – Now, you can add ingredients like salt, onions, coriander, chilies, etc.
Step 5: Add Water If Necessary – Add more water if necessary.
That’s it. You’re done with the curd. This is all about the buttermilk benefits for the skin, preparing it, and using it for skin glow.