It’s officially holiday time and that means it’s time to pack your bags and head to your favourite summer destination. Just like you pay attention to the hotel you choose or the places you eat, it’s almost important to plan your skincare routine in advance. Travel can take a toll on your skin causing your skin to break out, look drier than usual. We took it upon ourselves to customise a travel skincare kit that has all the essentials that you can stash in your bag and say hello to clear and glowing skin! This travel skincare kit has 10 essentials that have been handpicked by me for your next travel…Enjoy!
Plan your skincare in advance
If you’re going to a colder place, pack more moisturizing products whereas if you’re going to the beach, pack water or gel-based products. If you have oily skin carry blotting papers. If you have acne or prescribed skincare, make sure you pack those for sure. If you’re using a vitamin C serum or a night cream, carry some in a travel sized container and make sure you stick to your routine.
Drink plenty of water
We all forget to have enough water and that in itself has one of the most crucial mistakes we make when we travel. Keep yourself hydrated; drink 8-10 glasses of water and make sure you have your fill of fruits, vegetables and juices.
It’s holiday time so you may want to binge on your favourite foods which can cause inflammation and therefore cause you to break out. Make sure at least 1 meal has enough fibre, protein and is sugar-free.
Lastly, make sure you take at least 10,000 steps even when you travel. Walk around the city or enjoy the peace by meditating for even as long as 5 minutes. Good habits go a long way when it comes to glowing skin, inside out.
This kit contains…
- Avene Cleansing Gel Facewash: Get rid of dust, pollution and extra sebum with this pH-balanced facewash. It suits all skin types.
- Avene Very High Protection Sunscreen SPF 50: A broad spectrum sunscreen in your travel essentials kit is a must. Apply this sunscreen 20 minutes before you step out. If you’re in the pool, make sure you reapply this to guard your skin against sun damage.
- Bioderma Atoderm Moisturizer: A face cream is a must-have. Light in texture, apply this moisturiser by keeping those dry patches away. Apply on clean skin and re-apply through the day.
- Auriga Flavo – C Serum: With 8% l-ascorbic acid, use this serum on a clean face to reduce hyperpigmentation and tackle fine lines, dark spots as well as wrinkles.
- Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water: One of the most famous cleansing micellar waters, it is a soap-free cleanser that helps get rid of makeup and residue. Use it after a long day of exploring a new destination.
- Sheet Masks: Make the most of your travel time by applying any one of these 7 sheet masks on your face. Great for long flights, sheet masks are packed with vitamins and antioxidants and are a great fix to ward off dryness and keep your skin glowing.
- ISAAC Luxe Kiwi Gel Mask: Made it fresh fruit extracts, apply it on a clean face. It helps rejuvenate skin and repairs it with the help of fruit enzymes.
- ISAAC Luxe Orange Gel: Cleanse and repair your skin with this 2-in-1 face wash. Great for cooling reddened skin, it also helps reduce dead skin and gives you a healthy glow, on-the-go.
- Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Eye Mask: Enriched with minerals, amino acids and proteins, this advanced concentrate helps smooth fine lines, reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- ISAAC Luxe Silky sleeping mask: Formulated after customer feedback, our customised sleeping mask helps calm your nerves and induces well-deserved sleep.
Like what you see? Tag us on Instagram!