Micro-Needling Radio Frequency therapy in Delhi is also known as MNRF treatment. If you have acne scars and blemishes, this is the quickest and most efficient technique to get rid of them. They also produce dermal depressions, which develop as a result of a lack of collagen to reconstruct the empty place. MNRF treatment in Delhi aids in the rebuilding of collagen and the total rejuvenation of the skin.
MNRF is a safe technique to treat a variety of skin disorders. The radiofrequency treatment may be utilised on any skin type and colour. The RF operates on the basis of electricity’s resistance mechanism. This electricity will generate heat, which will help in the creation of collagen.
MNRF Treatment in Delhi Process – Step By Step
- The doctor examines the skin and determines the amount of harm.
- The skin is then washed and prepared for treatment.
- Microneedling is administered on the skin.
- Following that, radio frequency is applied to the skin to stimulate collagen formation.
- The skin then gets ready for healing, and it takes three months for the new collagen to fully develop.
Post-Treatment Recommendations for MNRF Treatment
The MNRF Treatment in Delhi is a minimally invasive therapeutic technique. The surgical procedure is performed in the office under local anaesthesia and mild sedation. Usually, the pain is mild or moderate, but it is tolerable, with little or no need for analgesics.
- Avoid applying ice to your skin after treatment.
- Avoid physical exertion and sports.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Do not indulge in activities that produce high heat like tanning, sauna, and hot tub bathing for about 2 weeks following the MNRF treatment.
- You are advised to consume ample amounts of water.
- Avoid touching your skin unduly.
- Use collagen manufacturing products to achieve better outcomes.
Side Effects of MNRF Treatment
The MNRF Treatment in Delhi t is a non-surgical treatment that eliminates pain and inflammation. It’s done by applying radiofrequency waves to the affected area. This heat stimulates your body’s natural healing process, which then treats the injury. The results are long-lasting, but there may be some side effects depending on how severe the injury is:
- Hair thinning
- Spot bleeding
These side effects of MNRF Treatment in Delhi are temporary and usually subside within 1-2 weeks. In some cases, they can last for up to two months.
Benefits of MNRF Treatment
MNRF treatment in Delhi is a non-surgical procedure that helps in increasing collagen production which is responsible for tightening the skin. MNRF treatment can help you in getting rid of the signs of aging
- Skin Tightening
- Pigmentation Removal
- Improve Blood Flows
- Removal of Stretch Marks
- Reduce acne scars
- Excellent Results
You can get the best MNRF treatment in Delhi , which also has a shorter recovery time when compared to other treatments. In most cases, patients can resume their daily activities soon after the treatment.